[MITgcm-support] Reading data

Eric Firing efiring at hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 10 11:28:58 EST 2016

Alejandro,

I suggest you change the output format to netcdf by using the mnc
package instead of the mdsio.  Mathematica has a facility for reading
netcdf: https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/format/NetCDF.html,
and in general netcdf is much easier to work with using a wide variety
of tools and languages.

Eric