[MITgcm-support] GM Visbeck

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at mit.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:19:42 EDT 2016

Hi Oliver,

I think you are right: there is an option (through GM_background_K & GM_isopycK)
to use different K for Redi and GM, but this possibility is not
coded for GM_Visbeck.

Something we may want to add in the future.
But did not check in pkg/gmredi code how easy it would be to add
this option.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel