[MITgcm-support] gendata.m

Menemenlis, Dimitris (329C) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Nov 26 13:37:39 EST 2015

Also there’s a couple of ~1/4-deg-ish configurations that are ready-ish to go,
that you can use as templates.

A very old one on a latitude-longitude grid, that stops at ~80N, i.e., no Arctic Ocean:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/quarter_degree_global/

A more recent one on a so-called cube sphere grid:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/high_res_cube/

And state-of-the-art-ish on lat-lon-cap grid:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/llc_hires/llc_270/