[MITgcm-support] Problems on gfortran in compiling

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Nov 11 08:54:37 EST 2015

Don’t worry about this message. genmake2 tests the enviroment and finds that “etime” is not available, so that the model will not use “etime” in the compilation. The model will compile and run without etime.
Same for Lapack.
If all of these tested fail, there may be an issue with the enviroment or the configuration file (OPTFILE), but that does not seem to be a problem here.

Happy compiling,

Martin