[MITgcm-support] Diagnostics at end of run

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Mon May 11 08:30:40 EDT 2015

Hi Roland,

I usually let the model run for one extra timestep (so 73 in your case) to make sure that I get the full output. and then use timePhase = 21600. As far as I know, the diagnostics package stores the data at the beginning of the time step so that the data for the 72nd time step is only available in timestep 73.

Martin