[MITgcm-support] small rStarFac on land....

Andreas Klocker Andreas.Klocker at utas.edu.au
Mon Mar 16 18:51:38 EDT 2015

Hi Martin,
Yes I updated the code in between....I wouldn't have thought that should
break the configuration though...
I definitely looked at  (i,j)= (26,34) - does the netcdf output
interpret the coordinates differently?
I'll try going back to my old DIAG_SIZE even though I can't see how that
should change anything.