[MITgcm-support] Pickup model in the middle of forcing file

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:29:51 EST 2015

in data or data.exf, you describe the contents of your forcing file, then depending on
model time step (and/or starting time in data.cal), the correct records will be automatically
chosen by the model, with linear interpolation between these records at every model time step.
Read the manual and/or look at the many verification experiments.