[MITgcm-support] Running the DIC and CFC under the GCHEM

Tudino, Tobia tt282 at exeter.ac.uk
Tue Jun 9 06:57:34 EDT 2015

Dear all,

I am trying to run a MITgcm setting that includes both the biogeochemistry and the CFCs. The former is fine, but, for some reasons I cannot have the CFCs outputs.
Following web recommendations, I have added the “cfc” to the package.conf and created a link with the CFCs input. However, they don’t appear in the final results.
Further online researches suggest that I cannot run online both the DIC and the CFC packages under the GCHEM.
Does anyone confirm this last step? Is there any chance to run the model online with both the CFCs and the biogeochemistry? Additional documentations?

Thanks for the help.

Tobia

Tobia Tudino
tt282 at exeter.ac.uk<mailto:tt282 at exeter.ac.uk>
PhD Student
Geography
College of Life and Environmental Science
Skype: tobia.tudino