[MITgcm-support] 回复: 回复: barotropic nondivergent run

钱钰坤 qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn
Mon Jul 20 05:53:15 EDT 2015

Hi Ryan,

Thanks very much for your reply and sharing your python QG model.  Non-divergent is essential to me, not QG.

I'll try some simulations with and without rigid lid option and then see the differences.

------------------
 Best regards

Yu-Kun Qian (钱钰坤)
Center for Monsoon and Environment Research
 Department of Atmospheric Sciences
School of Environmental Science and Engineering
 Sun Yat-sen University
No. 135 Xingang West Road, Haizhu District
Guangzhou, 510275, P.R. China
Tel; 020-84115227
Email: qianyk at mail3.sysu.edu.cn