[MITgcm-support] vorticity balance

Christopher Pitt Wolfe c.l.p.wolfe at icloud.com
Sat Jan 31 13:27:28 EST 2015

Matt & Marco:

If either of you happen to have the finite difference form of the vorticity equation written out (either as a document or as code), I think a lot of people would be interested in seeing it. I’ve worked out of few terms on my own, but I usually give up when I get to the advection terms …

Cheers,
Christopher