[MITgcm-support] Can MITgcm simulate tide driving by water level on OBCS?

shi wenqi swqouc at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 08:20:12 EST 2014

Hello all,I am doing a tide simulation for a bay, where Igenerate tide waves at East open boundary through OBEetaFile。 But the result is that the sea level of all grid is zeros even after a lot of time steps! I'm so confused now.
For now, MITgcm can't simulate tide driving by water level through OBCs?
Bestregards,Mark zhang