[MITgcm-support] defining my own xx_gentim2d_weight file

Daniel Goldberg dngoldberg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 12:21:25 EST 2014

Hi Gael

Many thanks. I will try this again when I am able. It seems as though your
input files were 4-byte instead of 8, even though the
MDSREADFIELD_3D_GL command
at line 176 of ctrl_set_pack_xyz.F specifies RL precision? This is the only
difference I can see with what I have been trying, but I will attempt again
with 4-byte precision input files.

Thanks again
Dan

em: D <dgoldber at mit.edu>an.Goldberg at ed.ac.uk