[MITgcm-support] OBCS prescribed temperature

Dimitris Menemenlis dmenemenlis at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:36:06 EDT 2014

I was going to ask how you plotted.
Similar problem happens if you use pcolor in matlab.
That is, it does not plot grid cell-center values but rather interpolates
between the grid cell centers, that is, the plot has one less column and row than does the matrix.

For MITgcm users that use matlab, if you want to plot grid cell center values,
you should use image instead of pcolor.  It's also a lot faster.
There is a matlab script checked in:
MITgcm/utils/matlab/cs_grid/latloncap/quikpcolor.m
that has same syntax as pcolor and does this automatically.