[MITgcm-support] Fwd: ATOC Adjoint Meeting 2014 : Call for Abstracts

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 17 09:01:45 EDT 2014

Dear reverse-mode MITgcm users,

below meeting announcement may be of interest to users of MITgcm’s adjoint, so we are forwarding it on this list (please follow the link).

Cheers
-Patrick

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Jones, Dan" <dannes at bas.ac.uk>
> Subject: FW: ATOC Adjoint Meeting 2014 : Call for Abstracts
> Date: March 17, 2014 at 8:48:14 AM EDT
> To: "heimbach at mit.edu" <heimbach at mit.edu>
>
> Hi Patrick,
>
> See call for abstracts below, with attached PDF.  Thanks for passing this along!  If you don't want to include a PDF attachment, use the following link:
>
> https://secure.antarctica.ac.uk/conference/adjoint2014/extra/call_for_abstracts.pdf
>
> The link should work outside of BAS - please let me know it doesn't.
>
> Best,
> Dan

> Dr Dan Jones
> Open Oceans Group
> British Antarctic Survey
> Cambridge, UK
> Email: dannes at bas.ac.uk
> Phone: +44 (0)1223 221505

---
Patrick Heimbach | heimbach at mit.edu | http://www.mit.edu/~heimbach
MIT | EAPS 54-1420 | 77 Massachusetts Ave | Cambridge MA 02139 USA
FON +1-617-253-5259 | FAX +1-617-253-4464 | SKYPE patrick.heimbach