[MITgcm-support] some questions about the terms in the sea ice momentum equations

yang.zhang yang.zhang at mun.ca
Mon Jun 30 20:54:29 EDT 2014

Hi, Wei

     I guess, you can look into the code where the output is written, and
find the variable in the code standing for ocean-ice stress (maybe just
linearly dependent on the difference between ice and water velocity),
Coriolis force (maybe u just need the ice velocity to calculated this
term), internal stress tensor , to write them out using fortran write
statement (if there is no default output option for these terms u are
interested, It is quite common that not every variable could be default
output field  ). Good luck..

Zhang Yang