[MITgcm-support] Making a package....

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Jun 26 08:47:47 EDT 2014

Hi Jody,

Your suggestion seems goos to me (remaning your new package and variables
form pp81 to kl10). We have also an pkg example (pkg/mypackage) from
which you can get some inspiration on how a pkg is structured (but you might
already have passed this stage).

And when/if you feel your new pkg is ready to be added to the repository,
you could send me a tar file of all the new + modified source code
and will try to incorporate this to the standard code. Might think later on
to add a short test that uses this new pkg (e.g., an additional "vermix"
test in verification/vermix/input.kl10 ) but this is not urgent.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel