[MITgcm-support] Forcing files in data.dic (biogeochemistry)

Jonny Williams Jonny.Williams at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 05:45:35 EDT 2014

Hi Manfredi

Thank you very much for your very helpful email!

I should clarify my model set up. Although I am using a regional model
which is based on an Arctic configuration I am now using it for a different
part of the world.

Also, I have the sea ice package switched off. Perhaps I need to specify a
sea ice file which is simply all zeros?

Finally do I need to supply a silica file (like sillev1.bin in the tutorial
model)?

Many thanks again

Jonny

jonny.williams at bristol.ac.uk