[MITgcm-support] RES: Doubts to compilation and running the model MITgcm

C0388991 (Paulo Ricardo) C0388991 at vale.com
Wed Jul 2 15:13:53 EDT 2014

Hi Dear Jean-Michel,

Same problem. I'm proceed with the 3 steps, every experiment compile and run all fine. But this one, has the same error. I tried with ifort+mpi and gfortran, compile ok, but when i try run, shows the error (in attachments). So, some light for me?

At.,

Paulo Ricardo
Instituto Tecnológico Vale / Vale Institue of Technology
Desenvolvimento Sustentável / Sustainable Development
Tecnologia da Informação / Information Technology
Boa Ventura da Silva, 955  - Nazaré 66055-090 Belém PA Brazil
Tel: 55 (91) 3213 5430 Carrier: 865 5430 / (91) 9234 3845
c0388991 at vale.com (Paulo Ricardo)