[MITgcm-support] MITgcm error on tutorial_global_oce_biogeo

Tudino, Tobia tt282 at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 11:15:51 EST 2014

To Whom It May Concern,

Good afternoon,

I am Tobia Tudino, a Phd student at the Exeter University.
I have started to approach the MITgcm model for my research
since a couple of weeks and I came up against an error in
the tutorial_global_oce_biogeo running.
Hereby there is all the detail run, but, to summurise, the system gave
me the following message after the command:

>> ./mitgcmuv > output.txt

>>  MNC_CW_RL_R: cannot open either a per-face or a per-tile file: last try was 'pickup.0005184000.t001.nc’

Could you help, at your earliest convenience?

Best regards,

Tobia Tudino