[MITgcm-support] CORE2 forcing data for LLC90 grid

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 20 06:33:20 EST 2014

Hi Samar,

you could simply start from and adapt one of the experiments in
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/gael/verification/global_oce_llc90/

set momStepping, tempStepping, saltStepping to .FALSE. in data (so the model doesn't actually do much)
set appropriate time periods in data and data.cal
set appropriate filenames in data.exf
adapt data.diagnostics to your needs (be careful about definitions of times and intervals).

p.