[MITgcm-support] introduction to the MITgcm biogeochemistry module

Jonny Williams Jonny.Williams at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Feb 18 08:27:56 EST 2014

Hi there

I am currently at the stage where I'd like to start having a go at using
the biogeochemical capabilities of the MITgcm. Clearly there is a lot of
information online about this and many publications but if possible I'd
like to have a read of a 'MITgcm biogeochemistry 101' type paper, if there
is one? For now I'd like to be able to calculate basic properties, such as
NPP for example.

Please do contact me if you have any suggestions or if I need to rephrase
my question!...

Many thanks

Jonny Williams

--