[MITgcm-support] exch2 with lat lon grid

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Mon Dec 29 09:27:20 EST 2014

Hi Matt,

In your case (using pkg/exch2 with blank-tiles), the domain tile mapping
is set according to tile-size (from SIZE.h) and "dimsFacets=" from data.exch2;

So, if the total number of tiles ( nSx*nPx*nSy*nPy ) is not a prime number,
may be if you manage to split it between nSx*nPx and nSy*nPy
you might be able to keep these 2 numbers < 1000 ?

Otherwise, we will need to change this "I3.3" to by-pass this limitation.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel