[MITgcm-support] Coriolis terms with partially filled cells

Noriyuki Yamamoto nymmto at kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Dec 26 09:59:11 EST 2014

Hi all.

I'm using partially filled cells to represent smooth topography.
And I found that codes for energy conserving coriolis terms (in
mom_u_coriolis.F, mom_v_coriolis.F)
do not correspond to that in the online document
(http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/online_documents/node54.html)
especially when one uses partially filled cell or variable grid spacing.

Please tell me if there's already a modified version.
Cheers, Noriyuki.

--
Noriyuki Yamamoto
PhD Student - Physical Oceanography Group
Mail:nymmto at kugi.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tel:+81-75-753-3924