[MITgcm-support] search facility in mitgcm.org

Gustavo Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Sat Aug 30 12:34:22 EDT 2014

Hi Daniel, all

For a poor man's workaround to the search facility,
Google is your friend.

For instance, to search for "advection" in the mitgcm.org site,
on the Google search engine type:

advection site:http://mitgcm.org/

To restrict the search to the code_reference, type instead:

advection site:http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/code_reference/

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa