[MITgcm-support] EXF and Calendar Package

Andres Fernandez andres.fernandez at nyu.edu
Thu Aug 7 18:52:21 EDT 2014

Thank you all for your tremendous support !

Things seem to be moving forward. I just do not seem to be able to
successfully run a basic evaporation forcing (EXF_READ_EVAP) I have done
the following:

in the EXE_OPTIONS.h  I added the following:

C   Bulk formulae related flags.
#undef  ALLOW_ATM_TEMP
#undef  ALLOW_ATM_WIND
#undef  ALLOW_DOWNWARD_RADIATION
#undef  ALLOW_RUNOFF
C I added EXF_READ_EVAP below
#define EXF_READ_EVAP

I compiled....

and then the data.exf file I have and the data file are the following:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l3ajr61zbb7v94u/AADX32m0dSoDj69apzgFlfvLa

I have no latitude and longitude information on the model; that is why I
commented out longitude and latitude. I also added #undef
USE_EXF_INTERPOLATION because it required latitude longitude, if I am not
mistaken?

and I get an error:

forrtl: severe (24): end-of-file during read

the STDOUT ends here:
(PID.TID 0000.0001) EXF_READPARMS: reading EXF_NML_01
(PID.TID 0000.0001) EXF_READPARMS: reading EXF_NML_02
(PID.TID 0000.0001) EXF_READPARMS: reading EXF_NML_03
(PID.TID 0000.0001) EXF_READPARMS: reading EXF_NML_04
(PID.TID 0000.0001) EXF_READPARMS: reading EXF_NML_OBCS

Thank you for all your help!

*Andres Fernandez*
Undergraduate Chemical Engineering
New York University Abu Dhabi - 2015
Mobile (USA): +1 646 717 2231

 *Think before printing. The environment is in our hands