[MITgcm-support] EXF and Calendar Package

Andres Fernandez andres.fernandez at nyu.edu
Wed Aug 6 19:17:47 EDT 2014

When I  add gmredi to packages.conf  I get the following error when
compiling:

Any comments on this? How do define the type?

mredi_calc_diff.f(3305): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and
must have an explicit type.   [GAD_TR1]
           IF (tracerIdentity .LT. GAD_TR1) THEN
compilation aborted for gmredi_calc_diff.f (code 1)
make[1]: *** [gmredi_calc_diff.o] Error 1

*Andres Fernandez*
Undergraduate Chemical Engineering
New York University Abu Dhabi - 2015
Mobile (USA): +1 646 717 2231

 *Think before printing. The environment is in our hands