[MITgcm-support] Diagnostics Package

Patrick Heimbach heimbach at MIT.EDU
Sat Apr 26 23:10:54 EDT 2014

Kirk,

not sure (and not easily reproduced), but you might give below syntax a try
(although you may have tried it already following Dimitris’ suggestion):

 fields(1:12,1) = 'UVEL    ','VVEL    ','Um_dPHdx',
                  'Um_Advec','Um_Diss ','Um_Ext  ',
                  'Vm_Ext  ','Vm_dPHdy','Vm_Advec',
                  'Vm_Diss ','AB_gU   ','AB_gV   ‘,

-Patrick