[MITgcm-support] External forcing for deltaT < 1 sec

Dustin Carroll dcarroll at uoregon.edu
Fri Apr 11 23:33:12 EDT 2014

Hi Jody,

I meant that it wasn’t incrementing sequentially through my forcing files — but it was when deltaT > 1. I’ll recheck my settings and look at get_periodic_interval.F.
That’s really good to know about the interpolation between the last and first record…especially at such small time steps where things can blow up quickly. I’m sure other folks will find that useful as well.

Best,
Dustin