[MITgcm-support] diagnostics parameter

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Wed Sep 11 03:37:44 EDT 2013

Hi Jody,

yes, that does work (if the operator of the model is not as clumsy as me, myself, and I), and yes it is a very useful feature.

It seems to work for me now (with frequency, stat_freq >= deltaT), and I seem to have made some other mistake in the namelist file (too embarrasing to report) that caused the erratic behavior. So thanks again to Jean-Michel for giving the crucial clue.

Martin