[MITgcm-support] forrtl: severe (36) with tile file size

Neil Patel nigellius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 11:01:48 EDT 2013

Hi, Jean-Michel,

Thanks for you help. We've checked the sizes of our tile files and SIZE.h and they appeared consistent with the cube size, which is 510x6x510. The size of each tile file (there are 6 of them) is

33423488 bytes. Here's what's in our SIZE.h file:

    &           sNx = 510,
    &           sNy = 102,
    &           OLx =   8,
    &           OLy =   8,
    &           nSx =   1,
    &           nSy =   1,
    &           nPx =  30,
    &           nPy =   1,
    &           Nx  = sNx*nSx*nPx,
    &           Ny  = sNy*nSy*nPy,
    &           Nr  =  50)

Is there anything else we should be checking? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil