[MITgcm-support] diagnosing gmredi fluxes for tracers

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Tue Oct 29 18:05:46 EDT 2013

Hi Christoph,

There are ways to get diagnostics for some of the different pieces of GM-Redi.
But it would help if we know what parameter you are using (from data.gmredi)
and if you are using implicitDiffusion=.TRUE., (from main paramter file "data").

The fact that you have:
> #define GM_BOLUS_ADVEC
> in GMREDI_OPTIONS.h.
does not mean that you are using the advective form (it's just that the
code is compiled, and you can use it or not).

Cheers,
Jean-Michel