[MITgcm-support] high resolution MITgcm models

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 16 12:44:40 EDT 2013

There is a description of 1/4, 1/8, and 1/16-deg quasi-global (80S-80N) setups here:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/quarter_degree_global/
Again, any questions, feedback, corrections, please let me know.

Cheers

Dimitris Menemenlis

On Oct 16, 2013, at 4:48 AM, Jonny Williams wrote:

Thanks very much for this...

I think it'd be interesting to give a high res global lat-lon model a go in addition to the arctic40km one which I am also trying. I think I'll avoid the cube sphere examples for now just so I can get my head around the lat-lon examples first! The "bunch of older configs on lat/lon, quasi global: 80S-80N." that you mention sound interesting. Are they pre-loaded with the "verification" code examples or would I need to download them separately?

Thanks again

Jonny