[MITgcm-support] A query about EXF

Abhisek Chakraborty abhisek.sac at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 10:05:48 EDT 2013

Dear Martin Losch,

Many thanks for your detailed explanation.

As per your prescription, accurate computation of net Qsw and Qlw
definitely needs Qswdown and Qlwdown, which I have to obtain again from NWP
model. In such a scenario, it is better to use my present configuration of
EXF (becasue all other parameters are available with me except
precipitation and runoff which I can use from long term climatology).

Thanks for your suggestions once again.

regards,
Abhisek