[MITgcm-support] problem running MITgcm/verification//tutorial_global_oce_latlon/

Jonny Williams Jonny.Williams at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 10:31:33 EDT 2013

I have now found a file which I think is along the lines of what I need
(eedata). Its contents is as follows...

START

# Example "eedata" file
# Lines beginning "#" are comments
# nTx - No. threads per process in X
# nTy - No. threads per process in Y
 &EEPARMS
 nTx=1,nTy=1
 /
# Note: Some systems use & as the
# namelist terminator. Other systems
# use a / character (as shown here).

END

I am now getting a different error, which is as follows...

START

Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling
Warning: ieee_inexact is signaling
ABNORMAL END: S/R OPEN_COPY_DATA_FILE
ABNORMAL END: S/R OPEN_COPY_DATA_FILE
[NID 02345] 2013-10-09 14:27:15 Apid 5947911: initiated application
termination

END

Thanks again

Jonny