[MITgcm-support] get info Momentum/Vorticity Budget

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Nov 28 07:46:19 EST 2013

Hi Marco,

I am returning this to the support list. There is no guarantee that I (or any individual) can answer a specific question so it is better to have more listeners. I am sorry you haven’t got a satisfactory reply so far.

Here’s an email thread that ends with success (I found it by entering this: “totutend site:mitgcm.org/pipermail” in google.com, I don’t understand why “our” search function does not work properly, that’s an continous problem):

http://mitgcm.org/pipermail/mitgcm-support/2010-December/006921.html

Apparently, you need to include surface elevation gradient (d ETAN / d x).

Martin