[MITgcm-support] What is the use of "gendata.m" in "verification/tutorial_barotropic_gyre"?

Moon lzl124631x at 163.com
Mon Nov 25 20:35:33 EST 2013

Hi Jody,
Thanks for your advice! By "intergrate...", I mean, just as you put it, "use the MITgcm for solitary wave simulations appropriate to the South China Sea". In fact, I've read some paper of Q. Li and D. Farmer, but didn't notice their papers related to MITgcm. I'll try to get in touch with them.
Thanks again:)!
Moon