[MITgcm-support] MITgcm 40km resolution Arctic simulation

Jonny Williams Jonny.Williams at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 10:54:48 EST 2013

Hi there

Regarding my previous email, I am trying to plot up the binary input files
to see if there are any obvious problems with the external forcing files as
these are certainly the underlying reasons for my crashes at the moment.
The modelling framework I currently use uses gridded NetCDF (and similar!)
so I am fairly unfamiliar with these binary files. Is there a simple way to
plot them in gnuplot or similar?

Many thanks!

Jonny

jonny.williams at bristol.ac.uk