[MITgcm-support] strange FORTRAN error

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Tue May 21 16:37:06 EDT 2013

Hi Neil,

You need to pre-process the *.F files using cpp.  The *.F files are not compilable (i.e. all the #INCLUDES are not included, all #DEFINEs are not defined, and things like "_d" are not replaced by "d" or "e" or whatever...)

You need to run "genmake2" and then "make depend" and then "make all".

Cheers,   Jody