[MITgcm-support] question about OBCS

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 21 10:16:01 EDT 2013

look at MITgcm/verification/seaice_obcs
for a small example on adding tides to lateral boundaries,
in particular input.tides

also in preparation (but not quite there yet) are instructions for setting
up tidal forcing around arbitrary Southern Ocean domains using
Circum-Antarctic Tide (CAT) Solution (Padman et al. 2002):
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/tides/

Dimitris Menemenlis