[MITgcm-support] linearized model

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Fri Jun 14 04:05:18 EDT 2013

Georgy,

you can turn off all terms in the model equations individually, also the advection terms (namelist parameters momAdvection, tempAdvection, saltAdvection), but I have the feeling that this is not what you want.

There is also an offline mode, where you can prescribe velocites and advect passive tracers, simple examples (with constant velocities) are in verification/advect_*, a more complicated one is the (disfunctional) tutorial_offline.

Martin