[MITgcm-support] disabling NETcdf

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 4 11:00:02 EDT 2013

Maybe you can try looking at a few of the seaice verification experiments,
for example, lab_sea or global_ocean.cs32x15, as a starting point?

Dimitris Menemenlis

On Jul 4, 2013, at 2:25 AM, anurag shukla wrote:

Dear Sir/Mam
                    I am trying to implement Sea Ice package for my Research work,but I am beginner and no so much idea about MITGCM,Please suggest me the way by which how can I implement it.Please suggest me form where I should start my work regarding study of sea ice.