[MITgcm-support] External temperature forcing

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 1 19:17:40 EDT 2013

Jonathan, you can use pkg/rbcs to do what you describe below in arbitrary locations
http://mitgcm.org/public/r2_manual/latest/online_documents/node237.html

But if you are specifically going to force temperature only where there is runoff,
then use RUNOFTEMP as per example in verification/global_ocean.cs32x15/input.seaice

Dimitris Menemenlis