[MITgcm-support] make errors for contrib model

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Thu Jan 3 16:07:33 EST 2013

Hi David,

Its in PARAMS.h (model/inc/PARAMS.h), at least in newer versions (c61t has it, which isn't particularly new).  I don't have "icefront" in my verification directory, so its odd you'd have an out-of-date PARAMS.h that you are linking to...  If I do "grep inAdMode gad_calc_rhs.f " in my build directory, it certainly finds inAdMode's defn.

You have a linking problem.  I'd delete everything in the "build" directory, and rerun makedepends.

Cheers, Jody