[MITgcm-support] MITgcm 40km resolution Arctic simulation

Menemenlis, Dimitris (3248) Dimitris.Menemenlis at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 3 16:34:05 EST 2013

Hi Jonny, I have added some information that hopefully answers your questions:
http://mitgcm.org/viewvc/MITgcm/MITgcm_contrib/arctic/cs_36km/readme.txt
http://ecco2.jpl.nasa.gov/data1/arctic/run_template2/README_arctic2.txt
If something is not clear, please let me know and I will try to improve description.
I cc to support list as this may be useful information for other MITgcm users.

Cheers

Dimitris Menemenlis