[MITgcm-support] (no subject)

刘成彦 killy at nuist.edu.cn
Wed Aug 28 01:47:17 EDT 2013

Dear, friends

       Recently, I was studying the ventilation in Southern Ocean based on MITGCM with cube sphere 510 configuration, which is about 18 km
in grid size. I need to do a calculation of gradient of the mixed layer depths on the formal grid (cube sphere grid), but not on the spherical coordinates in which
the out put of the model results has been post-processed. Does anyone had done the similarly work or have any idea to do it, thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely

Chengyan Liu

Dr. Chengyan Liu
Nanjing University of Information