[MITgcm-support] Gridding problem in the c64f release

Martin Losch Martin.Losch at awi.de
Thu Aug 8 10:21:20 EDT 2013

Hi Francois,

these files are generated when you run "make" from the file "exch1_rx.template" and this file still contains the same line.

I think that you are right. Normally Olx is the same as Oly, so this may have gone unnoticed. Could you please check if the error goes away by fixing this line (replace _OLX_ by _OLY_) in exch1_rx.template. After this you need to change into your MITgcm_c64f/eesupp/src and do a "make" to rebuild the fortran sources, before you can go into your normal build-directory and recompile the code.

Martin