[MITgcm-support] Error Messages for 'seaice_growth.f' during compile

Jean-Michel Campin jmc at ocean.mit.edu
Thu Aug 1 18:35:12 EDT 2013

Hi Erick,

Assuming you are using a recent version of the code (otherwise, will
need to know which version it is), if you can provide the list of packages
you compile (packages.conf) and the CPP option files (specially the
one for pkg/seaice, i.e.: SEAICE_OPTIONS.h), we will have a better idea
of what is the problem.

One thing that has changed recently (pkg/pkg_depend, on May 25, 2013)
is that compiling pkg/seaice does not turn on pkg/exf anymore.
The verification experiments that uses pkg/seaice has been changed
accordingly, but may be you did not start from an up-to-date
verification experiment ?

Cheers,
Jean-Michel