[MITgcm-support] OPTFILE for IBM iDataPlex

Maarten Buijsman - NOAA Affiliate maarten.buijsman at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 23 16:49:07 EDT 2013

Hi

I wanted to do some new runs with an older MITgcm_c62o version on the NAVY
DSRC computer KILRAIN which is an IBM iDataPlex. I looked for an optfile in
my old MITgcm_c62o and the latest MITgcm_c64f/tools/build_options/, but
could not find one.

When I compile I do:
"setenv FILENM batan3D_23a ; /u/home/mbui/MITgcm_c62o/tools/genmake2
-rootdir=/u/home/mbui/MITgcm_c62o -mods=/scr/mbui/$FILENM/code
-of=/u/home/mbui/MITgcm_c62o/tools/build_options/OPTFILE -disable=mnc"

I believe NCAR also has IBM iDataPlexes.

Does anybody has an optfile that may work with MITgcm_c62o on an IBM
iDataPlex or any suggestions to modify an existing one.

thanks a bunch

Maarten