[MITgcm-support] Velocity relaxation

Camille Lique camille at earth.ox.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 11:16:07 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I'm trying to apply a relaxation toward a time-varying velocity profile in a part of my domain, using the RBCS package.

Although it is not described in the documentation, it seems to me (when looking at the code) that it is already implemented. Am I right?
Do I need to modify any key in the CPP_OPTIONS or the  RBCS_OPTIONS  files to be able to do that?
Do I need to do something different from what i do to include a temperature or salinity relaxation?

Thanks,
Camille

Camille Lique
Email: camille at earth.ox.ac.uk