[MITgcm-support] Coupled model running!

taimaz.bahadory taimaz.bahadory at mun.ca
Tue Sep 25 10:24:59 EDT 2012

Hi everybody;

I'm trying to run the coupled model example (cpl_aim+ocn) in the
verification directory. All the three first steps (Cleaning; Compiling and
Making; Copying input files) passed with no error; but when I run the
coupler, it starts and creates the netCDF output files initially, but stops
updating them and also the output files, although the three "mitgcmuv"
files are still running! It's like a program freezing.
Has anybody been stuck in such a situation?